Toshiba TVs Prices : Fire TV Edition ties with the Samsung Fire TV Edition for the No. 3 on our Top TVs of 2023 as well as Best Televisions with Smarts in 2023 rating. The Japanese company’s story goes going back to the 19th century, when it began producing lightbulbs and telegraph equipment, and also produced Japan’s first color TV in the year 1960. Today , the Toshiba TV name is owned through Chinese manufacturer Hisense in a contract which was signed by both companies in the year 2017 despite the fact that the Toshiba unit is operated as an independent entity. The primary focus of Toshiba TV is Fire TV using the platform created by Amazon.
Toshiba Fire TV Edition Review
Toshiba is in its third-generation of Fire TVs. The two previous models, that are the V35 as well as the C350 series, earn good scores for design and cost. However, many reviewers think their picture quality is poor in relation to aspects such as the brightness or contrast. The latest M550 Series launched in 2021 However, it has made significant improvements in the quality of its picture. Professional reviewers have stated that it’s the best Toshiba Fire TV matches or surpasses the top-end models. The M550 also impresses reviewers due to its superior audio clarity (even even without an additional soundbar) and features designed for gaming and gaming, such by the name 480 Motion Rate which can refresh up to 480 pictures per second to minimize blur and enhance clarity when playing high-speed action videos.
The earlier Toshiba Fire TV models are still accessible with the same features for users such that Alexa controls Fire TV platform and can be purchased at attractive prices particularly if you’re looking for an enlarger TV. The older models offer less than optimal performance in dark space or with high-intensity light. Some reviewers have complained that the legs sit awkwardly and can wobble.
How Much Does the Toshiba Fire TV Cost?
Toshiba TVs Prices ,Toshiba’s Fire TVs vary from 32-inches HD (HD) with cost of $199 or less to the most recent 75-inch class M550 with an estimated cost of $1,399.99 which is typically reduced. Between these sizes, Toshiba has TV sets that measure 43 50 55, 65, and 43 inches. Here are the recommended costs:
- V35 Series: $199.99 (32-inch) and $289.99 (43-inch)
- C350 Series: $329.99 (43-inch), $429.99 (50-inch), $469.99 (55-inch) , $599.99 (65-inch) or $899.99 (75-inch)
- M550 Series: $799.99 (55-inch), $999.99 (65-inch) or $1,399.99 (75-inch)
Toshiba Fire TV Specs
Toshiba offers the 10 Fire TV models with screens between 32 and 75 inches.
- The V35 series that has an HD (720p) image comes with an unibody design and picture optimizer. It also comes with an LCD screen and a the Fire TV remote that includes Alexa and the stand. The 32-inch model measures 28.2 inches x 16.9 and 3.4 inches with no stand. It weighs 8.6 pounds when the stand is used. The 43-inch model measures 36.6 22 x 3.4 inches, and it weighs 14.3 pounds without the stand. Like all Fire TV models from Toshiba they come with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity integrated.
- Toshiba’s C350 Series has a 4K UHD LCD screen with features like picture-in picture as well as virtual surround sound using Toshiba’s DTS Virtual:X technology. The models come with a 43-inch display, that measures 37.9 22x 2.9 inches with no base and weighs 15.9 pounds. The 75-inch model has dimensions of 66 inches x 37.8 and 3.3 inches. It weighs 59.7 pounds. There are also models with screens that measure 50, 55 as well as 65 inches.
- The M550 Series is Toshiba’s newest line , and it comes with a new feature called 480 Motion Rate. This refreshes up to 480 pictures per second to minimize blur and enhance clarity when watching quick-moving content. Its 55-inch size is 48.5 28.1 x 28.1 3 inches with the stand, and weighs 32.4 pounds when the stand is included. The 65-inch model is 57 inches x 35.7 and 10.9 inches. It weighs 42.1 pounds. The 75-inch set measures 65.9 by 41.4 14.4 14.4 inches, with a weight that is 62.6 pounds.
Toshiba Fire TV vs. Samsung QN85A
The Samsung QN85A is equipped with QLED technology or quantum dots (Samsung calls it the latest variant NEO QLED) it has received high-quality ratings from reviewers who are experts in almost every field and blows the earlier Toshiba C350 and V35 models right over the top, but with a greater price. The initial reviews for the M550 which will be released on 2021 are positive and some reviewers suggest it’s the most expensive television for the money with audio and picture comparable to some of the top competitors and a gaming-friendly interface and costs that are lower than that of QN85A.
Toshiba Fire TV vs. LG G1
LG G1 LG G1 offers impressive picture quality for almost every activity, from watching films and sports, to gaming. It’s equipped with OLED (organic light emitting diode) technology, which can be found used in a number of top-end models. OLED is definitely an emerging technology that provides stunning performance, however, it is more expensive 65 inches than Toshiba TVs Prices ,This LG model has an estimated price of nearly $3000. If you’re not willing to shell out money to purchase the OLED TV, the reviews say Toshiba M550 is the top option, and is one of the most impressive LCD TVs that are available. There is a chance to save even more money with old Fire TV models but you will get an ordinary TV.