What is Getbreeze.com?
Getbreeze com is an online store that sells cosmetics and other things for individuals of all ages. It is worth noting, however, that when you try to access the website, it leads you to another portal, luminesscosmetics.com.
As a result, we’ll be examining this website. After performing some research, we learned that the website sells cosmetic goods, the most well-known of which is the breeze airbrush kit. The website also offers free trial alternatives for up to 30 days.
It houses a variety of cosmetics from various brands, as well as an airbrush kit for doing makeup. Nonetheless, many people are looking for answers on the internet. Getbreeze is genuine.
The Specs of This Website
- Get Breeze’s website is https://www.getbreeze.com/.
- Cosmetics and an airbrush device are among the products available.
- Help@LuminessCosmetics.com and email@example.com are email addresses for customer service.
- 1 888 7937474
- Not Found Physical Address
- The domain is 16 years and 5 days old (Created on 07th Dec 2005)
- Payment Method – Major Credit Card
- Shipping Details – Standard shipping takes 1-2 days to process and 5-7 days to deliver. The delivery fee is $6.95. The expedited shipping period is 2 to 3 days, with prices ranging from $19.95 to $32.50.
- Return & Refund – The business provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on all products based on Getbreeze reviews. As a result, consumers who are dissatisfied with the items can return them and obtain a full refund. However, the consumer must initiate the return procedure within 3 to 5 days of receiving the item.
- Active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Sean Mehta is the owner.
Advantages of Getbreeze com
Internet shopping for low-cost cosmetics
Advanced airbrush system created specifically for your skin
Several skincare products and cosmetics appropriate for all skin types
A 30-day money-back guarantee is available.
Active in social media
Disadvantages of Getbreeze
- The location of the shop is not specified.
- The website takes you to a different cosmetics store.
- Online, there are conflicting opinions.
Is Getbreeze a Fraud or Legit?
The answer to that question is critical, especially when shopping on the internet. By doing this, you can help prevent falling for online scams. Yet, when it comes to Getbreeze.com, we uncovered a number of noteworthy features.
- The domain site is nearly 16 years old, having been registered on December 7, 2005. It will expire on August 19, 2023.
- The trust index we identified online is similarly ordinary, with a trust score of 86% and a trust score of 48/100. That implies that shopping at the store isn’t as perilous. Yet, in order to avoid fraud, it is critical to undertake comprehensive research before shopping.
- We uncovered a range of Getbreeze reviews online with a 4.2-star rating on their social networking site. We do not believe they are a scam website because they respond quickly to client inquiries.
- It is on social media and has received positive feedback from many consumers about its products.
- It is not one of the stores mentioned on the website.
- Getbreeze.com redirects users to luminesscosmetics.com, which raises suspicion.
Based on these results, we recommend that our readers do more research before they buy something from a store.