The weekly Exotic item dealer, Xur, hangs out in various locations throughout in the universe of Destiny. The game Destiny 2, he can appear everywhere on the map and even within the Tower. This week, you’ll be able to see Xur on Nessus and resting on the large tree in the Watcher’s grave.
The inventory of Xur this week is comprised of these:
- Crimson Kinetic hand cannon 29 legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester Hunter Legs: 23 legendary Shards
- Eternal Warrior Titan Helmet: 23 legendary Shards
- the Crown of Tempests, Warlock helmet: 23 legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram: Legendary 97 Shards (you can purchase an additional one with the purchase of an Exotic Cipher)
- Exotic Cipher quest: free
Since Season of the Risen and The Witch Queen, Xur sells an unintentional roll of both Hawkmoon as well as Dead Man’s Tale each week.
Here’s what he’s selling this week:
- Hawkmoon, Kinetic hand cannon (Hip-Fire Grip) 125,000 Glimmer 200 legendary Shards and Exotic Cipher ascendant Shard
- Dead Man’s Tale, Kinetic Scout weapon (Vorpal Weapon) 125,000 Glimmer 200 Legendary Shards Exotic Cipher Ascendant Shard
In the current Season of the Lost, Xur also has a range of weapons and armor from the past like Banshee-44 as well as Ada-1. These items are usually hard to locate and are were made in seasons that are long gone. Every item (whether it’s weapons or armor) costs just 1000 Glimmer or the equivalent of 50 Legendary Shards.(Xur location)
Xur’s Legendary inventory for this week is comprised from the following items:
- The Last Dance, Arc sidearm
- Kinetic bow, Whispering Slab
- The Nature of the Beast, Arc hand cannon
- First In, Last Out, Arc shotgun
- Sorrow’s Verse Arc auto rifle
- Honor’s Edge and Arc sword
- Keening, Arc sidearm Keening, Arc sidearm
- Season of the Hunt armor
Items dropped by Xur have an amount of power similar to the character’s level.
It is the Crimson hand cannon was introduced with Destiny 2 with the Curse of Osiris expansion. But, Destiny players may recognize it as an offshoot from Red Death, a fan-favorite weapon in the first game. Crimson’s initial Exotic feature is Banned Weapon, which causes it to fire three round bursts. The second perk. The cruel Remedy is a cause of Crimson kills to bring healing to the player. When they’re precise kills the magazine will be filled immediately.(Xur location)
Crimson is a fantastic hand gun that can do devastating force when handled properly. Crimson is among those weapons that players either love or dislike, according to their personal preferences. If you loved Red Death in the original Destiny or simply enjoy Pulse rifles (which also can be fired in bursts) this is a great hand gun.